Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Welcome!

As I lay here next to Harper Belle, I suddenly got the urge to start a Blog.  Not only to share more stories with long distance friends and family, but for HB to be able to look back on this blog one day and see how much love we have for her.  And how bat shit crazy she can be.  Like when we were getting into bed tonight and she is playing with something on her finger, examining it like she had just discovered an ancient artifact, when indeed, she had found a booger. I can only assume she picked it out of her own nose, but I wouldn't put it pass her (or my husband) to actually have picked the booger from the bed.  Anyway, this is our story.  The story of two late twenty somethings, who got married and had a sweet baby girl.  Our story of love, laughter, and often times, chaos.  We are real, we are genuine, and more than anything, we are learning. Welcome.   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment